Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Dental Assisting a good career choice?
- – Job Security: The United States Department of Labor projects Dental Assisting jobs to grow at a much faster rate than average. So let’s put job security at or near the top of the list.
- Job Freedom: No more working nights or weekends
- Financial Freedom: Great pay and many employers offer medical benefits, retirement plans, paid vacation/sick days and paid holidays?
Is your program certified?
Who can take the course ?
How much does the program cost?
How does the program compare to longer Dental Assisting Programs ?
When are your classes scheduled ?
Do you offer financing ?
Do you offer job placement ?
How do I enroll ?
The enrollment forms for our specialty courses can be downloaded from the website.
ABOUT Dr. Marty Lipsey
WHO WE ARE
Our course is unique in that it is the only one taught in an actual practicing dental office. You will learn the state-of-the-art methods in assisting. We have over twenty years’ experience in teaching students the art of dental assisting and constantly updating our course as techniques and the profession changes.
The course is given four times a year on Saturdays. We offer you much more than a “school” experience. We prepare you for the real workplace with practice in a real clinical setting. It is this aspect of our course that enables our students to go into the
Average Income for
a Dental Assistant
Years of Experience
“Enjoyed taking Coronal polishing course”
"I enjoyed taking the Coronal polishing course. So hands on. And Shelly and Nick are great instructors. Definitely coming back for future courses."
“I participated in the twelve week dental”
"I participated in the twelve week dental assisting course, and it has been one of the best experiences. There are many advantages to taking this course along with having amazing instructors. Joni is the best!"
"The twelve week program was amazing!"
"The teachers were awesome Joni, Nick, Betty, and Shelly. I can’t believe how much I learned in such a short time. It was an incredible experience and I will miss my classmates and the teachers. You guys rock!"
“I had a great experience with DAI”
"I had a great experience with DAI in Coronal Polish. Shelly and Nick are awesome instructors. I am very excited to take my RDA exam. They answered all my queries.."
FREE 3-Day Email Course
Dental Assisting | What you absolutely need to know
- How much does a Dental Assistant really make?
- How much does the future look for a Dental Assistant?
- How to choose the best Dental Assisting course